SWSB #3 is going be a buzz of excitement with the attendee capacity sold out, terrific speakers, amazing mentors, a great panel of judges, and lots of organizers and volunteers. But we don’t want the biggest excitement to be finding your way to SWSB, so here are the logistics you need to know.
SWSB is going to be held in three different locations. View the Google Map of all of our key locations and visit our Exmo site and download the mobile app to get live updates, logistics changes, people profiles, sponsor lists, and more.
- Friday night registration starts at 5:30 pm at Avelina Wine Company (map).
- The event kicks off at 6:00 pm with food, drinks, and networking.
- The formal program will start around 7:15 pm.
- At approximately 10 pm all participants will transfer to Workzones (map) to squat their team meeting space and get started. Don’t skip this or you will have last pick of spots for the entire weekend.
- Parking in the Funk Zone can be a challenge, especially when we have 200+ people coming to an event. That’s why we have arranged for free parking at two locations and a “Jump On The School Bus” free shuttle.
- Free Parking at Invoca (formerly Ring Revenue) parking lot at 1025 Chapala Street (map). You can arrive as early at 5:00 pm. Follow the signs and ONLY PARK IN THE MARKED INVOCA SPOTS or you will get towed by other owners. Jump on the School Bus picks up at 5:30 pm.
- Free Parking at City Hall at Anacapa and de la Guerra (map) starting at 5:15 pm. Follow the signs for parking. Jump on the School Bus picks up at 5:45 pm.
- There are also various paid parking lots around town (map), but we are not providing transportation services to the event from there.
- Saturday all day we are at Workzones. The free parking lots are still available as well as various paid parking lots near the Paseo Neuvo.
- Lunch will be hosted in the Rincon Venture Partners Parking lot at 801 Chapala Street. (map)
- Sunday we will be most of the day at Workzones again, with breakfast starting at 8 am. ALL TEAMS MUST LEAVE WORKZONES BY 4 PM. You can take your team offsite or take a break to gather your energy for the evening.
- Sunday night doors open and 4:30 pm for food and socializing at the Museum of Contemporary Art, on the second floor of the Paseo Nuevo (map). Program starts at 5 pm.