Startup Weekend is a non-profit that is working to build a stronger entrepreneurship, startup, tech community in Santa Barbara and we need your help. (As a 501(c)3 charity, your sponsorship of Startup Weekend is tax-deductible.) All collected sponsorship and ticket monies go directly back into the planning and budget of the event in an effort to make it not only a richly educational event for everyone involved, but a fun and exciting networking opportunities for business owners, creatives, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs within the Santa Barbara area Startup community. ——————
Gold :: $1000
- Identified in all media materials for Startup Weekend
- Company name/logo listed on http://santabarbara.startupweekend.org
- Thank you & recognition during Startup Weekend event
- Opportunity to hang banners at the event
- Hand out materials, swag, other relevant materials
- Two tickets to the event
Platinum :: $2,500
- Invitation for a guest blog post on http://santabarbara.startupweekend.org
- Offer a prize to a team or individual via raffle/vote. (eg. iPhone, netbook, software)
- All benefits of Silver Sponsorship
- Three tickets to the event
Premiere :: $5,000
- Invited to set up a booth for your product/service during Startup Weekend event
- Guest blog post on GLOBAL Startupweekend.org site
- All benefits of the Gold Sponsorship
- Four tickets to the event
Contributing Sponsors/Partnerships :: Varies Help Support Startup Weekend with Press Coverage, Marketing, Swag, Venues, Food, Beer, Software, Discounts….. Anything that the community will benefit from! Send us an email at email@example.com to chat.
How to donate?
Please make sure you specify Santa Barbara as the location of the event and the dates of November 14, 15 & 16, 2014. • Online payments are coming soon or you can send a check to:
Startup Weekend 1700 7th Ave Suite 116 #147 Seattle, WA 98101
• If you need an invoice, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.